Viña Albali Gran Reserva Selección Privada
Viña Albali Gran Reserva Selección Privada is the result of a careful selection of the best Tempranillo grapes from our own vineyards, which have undergone an extended ageing process in the quiet of our cellars.
The contact of the skins with must in the maceration process is longer than usual in order to obtain more structure and body. Afterwards, the wine is aged in American oak barrels and in bottle for more than six years.
Deep ruby- red in colour with amber tones. This mature wine has a complex elegant bouquet with hints of leather and spices. On the palate it is well balanced and expressive, with rounded and polished tannins.
The perfect accompaniment to all kinds of meats, stews or cured cheeses. We recommended that this wine is served half an hour after opening.
Viña Albali Gran Reserva Selección Privada 2002
- Challenge International Du Vin 2010. Bronze Medal.
- International Wine and Spirit Competitions 2009. Silver Medal.
- Vinalies Internacionales 2009. France. Silver Medal.
- Premium select wine “Challenge Wein in Prowein 2009”. Silver Medal.
- AWC VIENNA 2009. Silver medal.
Viña Albali Gran Reserva Selección Privada 2001
- International Wine and Spirit Competition 2008. Silver Medal “Best in class"
- International Wine Challenge 2008. United Kingdom. Commended
- International Challenge Cinve. Sevilla 2009. Silver Medal